List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Nikon D7100 Experience is an e book user's guide that goes beyond the manual to help you learn the features, settings, and controls of this sophisticated and highly customizable camera. Most importantly, it also explains how, when, and why to use the camera's features, settings, and controls in your photography.
Written in the clear, concise, and comprehensive manner of all Full Stop guides, Nikon D7100 Experience will help you learn to use your D7100 quickly and competently, to consistently make the types of images you desire. You can read this e-book on your PC or Mac or take it into the field on your iPad, Kindle, tablet, or phone with free Kindle Reading Apps.
Take control of your camera and the images you create!
This guide is designed for Intermediate and Enthusiast dSLR Photographers who wish to take fuller advantage of the capabilities of their camera to go beyond Auto and P modes and shoot competently in A, S, and M shooting modes; make full use of the complex 51 point autofocus system to capture sharp photos; learn how, when, and why to use and customize the controls, buttons, and features of the D7100, and more.
It covers basic dSLR camera functions and exposure concepts for those learning digital SLR photography, and explains more advanced camera controls and operation such as using the various metering modes and exposure compensation for correct exposure of every image.
For experienced photographers upgrading to the D7100, this guide explains the new and advanced features to quickly get you taking advantage of them, including the 51 point AF system and its Autofocus Modes, AF-Area Modes, and Custom Settings. Plus it explains all the camera controls, the in-camera HDR, Multiple Exposure, and Interval Timer features, introduces the video capabilities, and guides you through all the Menus and Custom Settings, with recommended settings to help you set up the camera for your specific needs.
Nikon D7100 Experience focuses on still-photography with an introduction to the HD video settings. Sections include:
- Setting Up Your D7100 - All the Custom Settings and Playback, Shooting, and Setup Menus, with explanations and recommended settings to customize the advanced features to work best for you.
- Camera Controls - An explanation of the camera controls, buttons, and displays, plus customizing the controls to best fit your specific shooting needs.
- Aperture Priority (A), Shutter Priority (S), and Manual (M) Modes - How and when to use them to create dramatic depth of field, freeze or express motion, or take full control of exposure settings.
- Autofocus Modes, AF-Area Modes, and Release Modes - Learn the AF Modes, AF-Area Modes, and AF Custom Settings of the new 51 point AF system, how they differ, how and when to take advantage of the different modes to capture still and moving subjects.
- Exposure Metering Modes - How and when to use and customize them for correct exposures in every situation.
- Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance - Understanding and using these features for adjusting to the proper exposure in challenging lighting situations.
- The Image Taking Process - Descriptive tutorials for capturing both still and moving subjects.
- Introduction to Video Settings - Explanations of the settings and options to get you started.
- Photography Accessories - Useful accessories for the D7100 and for dSLR photography.
- Composition - Tips and techniques, including the creative use of depth of field.
This illustrated e-book guide to the Nikon D7100
goes beyond the manual to explain how, when, and why to use the features, settings, and controls
of the D7100 to help you get the most from your camera.
As one reader has said about Full Stop guides, I don't know how I could fully take advantage of all the features the camera has to offer without this publication! It's well-organized, easy to understand, and succinct...while still containing a wealth of information to get the most out of your camera."